Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Boring

Apparently today is National Nude Day, so if you're a nudist I hope you celebrated!  I don't have a problem with nudity per se, but I'm not going to go hand out in public in my all together either.  The puppies and dragons are the designated nudists in our family; even Pedro wears clothes.  It won't stop me from doing a post with nude shoes, though.  Nude color, NOT the other kind.


Nude shoes are mostly really boring, so at least these have some interest with the lace and the bow.


More bows, but still boring.  They would be better in a different color, but still not that exciting.


Aaaaaand another bow.  This would definitely be cuter in a different color, especially since it's patent leather.

What's up with the bows?  This one is actually a really cute shape, and I don't hate the nude color in this case.  I'd still like it better in a different color, but that's just me.


At lease these are interesting.  Not my cup of tea, but interesting.


Even just the little bit of black manages to add a lot of interest.  I like these.


T-straps!  I'd like these in  turquoise or red, I think.


In this case only I approve of the nude color.  This shoe is just plain weird, and I think it should blend in as much as possible.  Weird, I say.

And that's it from me today.  It's 6:30 and I'm going to bed.  I've had a massive headache most of the day and have been exhausted.  I just feel blah and yucky so I'm calling it a day.

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd pair are weird, they look like someone put a band-aid on a peep toe. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...