Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mmmm...Chocolate

Apparently today was National Chocolate Day and I almost missed it!  I didn't find out until this evening when I looked at today's holidays to give me some ideas for this post.  Thankfully I had some chocolate in the house so I could celebrate properly.  To continue that celebration, here are some (more) chocolate shoes:










They're so pretty.  The question is, would they be too pretty to actually eat?

In non-chocolate news, I had an interview with a temp agency today.  It went OK, and they will let me know if anything comes up.  I was way over-dressed.  Not compared to the staff, but compared to the other candidates I saw there.  Apparently we have very different ideas of what professional dress means.  Speaking of outfits, I realized that as I was purging shoes these last couple of times I got rid of all of my black heels.  I wore a black pencil skirt and a black and cream top and had no black shoes.  I ended up wearing last year's Easter shoes:




I still think they're a wee bit slutty, but the hubby loves them.  He thought they looked better than the turquoise pair I originally had on (I thought a pop of color would be nice).  They did coordinate with the outfit better than the turquoise, I guess.  And clearly I need to go black shoe shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...