Thursday, December 3, 2015

Candy Canes

Tonight's post is inspired by the website which must not be named, which posted this picture on Facebook today:
 

It's December, so I can post a Christmasy candy cane post, right?  Because these are too cute to pass up.  I would totally wear these for a Christmas party if they were something other than slingbacks.  Of course I then had to go on a hunt for more candy cane shoes.
 

I actually know someone who owns these shoes!  Or some remarkably similar if not this exact pair.  He's a teacher and wears them in December.  See?  Guys can be fun and creative in the shoe department!


I think I would like this if they had a narrower heel.  Although I do appreciate that the heels are actual candy cane shapes.


Zebra stripes in candy cane colors?


These actually make me think more nautical than candy cane, but they're still cute and still fit with the theme.
 

Love love love.  I want to wear these to a Christmas party.  Quick!  Someone have a Christmas party and invite me!  Oh, and could you buy me the the shoes, too?...


I'm running out of candy cane related comments, but these are also cute.


If I were a teacher, or still in a parish, I would wear these for Christmasy things where I wouldn't wear heels.

Now I want stripey shoes.  And hot chocolate with a candy cane in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...