Monday, December 14, 2015

Green Monday

Today is Green Monday, which is apparently an online shopping day that falls on the 2nd day of December?  At least that's what my 2 seconds of diligent research revealed to me.  I figured it was just a good excuse to do a green post.


Aren't these festive?


I wish this had a slightly less chunky heel.  I like it, but I also don't like it.


Love this color.  Although looking at them now these look more like slippers than ballet flats, but oh well, I can live with it.
 

I am both intrigued and slightly put off by the detailing her.  Maybe if it didn't go up the sole I would like it better?  Maybe I'm just a grumpotomus tonight?
 

Love love love.  Not grumpy about these at all.


Are you sitting down?  I think I'd like these better if they were flats.  Can you believe I just typed that?  But I really like them, and the color is fab.
 

Green wedding shoes.  Sometimes I want to have multiple weddings with multiple color schemes (all to the hubby, of course), but I don't want to actually have to plan and pay for all of those weddings...
 

First comes love, then comes wedding shoes, then comes baby shoes?  At least in the order of this post.  I'm not announcing anything here.

Today was a bit of a grumpy day for both me and the hubby.  More details soon to come, it's a little early right now, sorry to be vague.  I watched Holiday Inn tonight to try to combat the grumpies.  It helped a little.  I mean, it's Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire, how could it not help at least a little?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...