Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Eve.  I'm going to go with secular Santa shoes today rather than religious nativity shoes because baby Jesus shoes are a little bit creepy and wrong.


Baby Santa slippers!  I would wear these if they came in my size.


I would wear these, too.  The PB and I could have matching Santa shoes!


These are from the same website I found the snowman shoes on the other day.  They are blue and festive and fun!
 
Speaking of blue and festive and fun.  If that site weren't so expensive I might have more themed shoes than are strictly necessary.





More cute shoes for the PB.  Are those pink?




This was too sweet not to include.  If PB should be a girl she would definitely need this.  I'm sure there's an equally cute one for a boy.

Merry Christmas Eve (again)!  The hubby and I have some movie passes so I think we're going to go see Star Wars this afternoon.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...