Friday, December 11, 2015

Movie Marathon and Sleepover

SKD and I are currently watching White Christmas as part of our 3rd Christmas movie and sleepover.  It's not our 3rd annual because I was in Montana last year, and we missed our night.  We're hanging out in our jammies and she is getting puppy snuggles.  The puppies LOVE SKD, they get so excited when she comes over.  Tallulah was spinning circles at the door tonight when she got here.  

So I Googled SKD's name with shoes tonight for the first time.  Her first name is unusual and I didn't expect to find anything, but it turns out she has shoes with her name spelled correctly!


How cute are these?  I feel like I've actually had them on the blog before but didn't know what they were named.
 

She also has a line of Ralph Lauren layette shoes named after her.


Another in that same line.  Sadly this yellow is the closest I could find to green, which is her favorite color.

In honor of the movie I also Googled something along the lines of 50s musical shoes:
 


Probably not actually from the 50s, but I don't care because they are soooo cute.


Same polka dot heel, so same line, maybe?  Also cute!


Lots of pink in this particular search.  I love the cutouts on the heels of these.


Ahhhh...here is SKD's green!


I know you're shocked that these are my favorite.  Blue t-strap spectator pumps.  I'm in love.  Definitely going in the imaginary 50s musical closet!

Now if you'll excuse me I must finish watching this movie for the 8 millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...