Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Day of 2015

Can you believe we're at the end of another year?  The calendar was celebratory with sparkles:




Pink this year.  One of the few themes I've seen from the calendar is sparkly shoes for New Year's Eve.  2014 was a crazy sparkly wedge, and 2013 was a rather odd silver sparkly shoe.  I think this year's offering is my favorite of the 3.

I was excited to see a familiar book pop up on the last day of the book calendar this morning:


And then I read the description.  If you've read the book you'll understand my disappointment in the blurb.  Did this person actually read the book?

Tomorrow will mark the first day in 3 years that I won't have a shoe calendar to look at, how crazy is that?  I don't always include the calendar shoes in the blog, but I do enjoy the moment each morning when I get to turn over the next page and see what craziness or awesomeness awaits.

Oh well.  I did a quick google of New Year's Eve shoes:


I agree with the calendar that New Year's shoes should be sparkly, and apparently Google agrees with us.

I think I'd like these better if they had a different heel.  This one is too chunky and overwhelming.


Ooooh...fancy!  Now these are some celebratory shoes.


I love the colors.  The feathers are hilarious to me, though.  I just can't picture myself in feathered shoes.

Regardless of whether your shoes are flats or heels, feathered or sparkly, I hope you have a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...