Sunday, December 20, 2015

Caroling

Today is Go Caroling Day!  I love Christmas caroling, and used to love going with the church group as a kid, even though it was always cold.  I've been listening to the audiobook of A Christmas Carol as I've been working today, which seems particularly appropriate for the day.  I didn't find any shoes I liked along the lines of A Christmas Carol so I went back to the holiday and decided to go look for snow boots, since caroling in MT tends to necessitate them.  I don't particularly miss snow since I moved back to California, except at Christmas time.  There should be snow for Christmas carols, and snow outside as I watch Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate.  And since this is my blog and my fantasy, that snow would be purely aesthetic and would not require me to shovel, or scrape it off my windshield, or drive in it.  But back to the boots:


I actually like this picture more for the tights than for the boots.  I'm a big fan of tights.  Especially stripey tights that look like sweaters.  These seem festive for caroling, don't you think?  Although they would have to be worn under pants to be warm enough.

Pretty basic, but I like the fuzzy tops.  Snow boots always need to be fuzzy or furry in some way, in my opinion.

I love the color of these.  And I would wear them as regular boots and not just snow boots.


Folded down or left up?  Pretty cute, either way, and I like that they come in a variety of colors.


Bows!  See?  Snow boots don't have to be boring.


Of course I had to find some blue ones.  I love these.  I would need a fun, blue coat to go with them.  Hmmm...imaginary winter closet?

I must go finish listening, now.  Scrooge has just realized it's Christmas morning and he's about to start running around like a happy, crazy person.  Maye when I'm done I'll sing some Christmas carols to myself and the dogs since I'm not going caroling this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...