Thursday, December 17, 2015

Star Wars

I should probably do this post tomorrow when The Force Awakens opens, or when we actually go see the movie, but today is our intern's last day before he goes on Christmas break, and he's never seen ANY  of the movies.  I know, we were shocked, too.  It's not his fault, he's actually too young for either trilogy.  Which makes me feel really old.  We decided since it's December and not much happens in the sales world (not retail) during this month, we would take the time to watch Episode IV with him.  This is my idea of an afternoon at work! (although he's extremely responsible and continuing his work while he watches.)  And of course I had to go look for shoes that I haven't posted before.


I want these.  PLEEEAAAASEEEE can I have these to wear when I go to the new movie?


These not so much.  I like them, but I don't really need them.


These are the ones the hubby could wear when we go.  He loooooves Darth Vader.


Or we could both wear these and match.


And then I could wear these the next time I see watch it (or any of the movies, really).


And the PB could wear these!


Since these have Ewoks I would wear these to watch Return of the Jedi.

I suppose I should be at least as responsible as my 16 year old intern and go do some actual work while I watch.  Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Why doesn't the last pair match? ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. It probably has a similar theme, but since I can't see it I don't have an answer.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...