Monday, December 28, 2015

Rainbow Crochet

On the 4th day of Christmas here is an afghan I crocheted for Tink's and Pippi's big sister:


It was actually supposed to be a starting college present, but things got crazy and it ended up getting sent home in the Christmas box.  It occurs to me that I don't actually have a blog nickname for the big sister, and I should as it would be way easier to type than Pippi's and Tink's Big Sister.  Her family calls her Scout sometimes, so we'll go with that.
 

When I was looking for shoes for yesterday's post these came up as Christmas shoes, and I thought they would be appropriate for a rainbow Christmas post.  The rest of the shoes, though are rainbow crochet, in case Scout needs some coordinating accessories.


Baby rainbow slippers! Cuteness.


Obviously not shoes, but rainbow crochet. Hmmmm...maybe Pedro needs a new hat?


Not as cute as the baby slippers, but still fun.


I really like the yarn used for these.


Rainbow socks!  I might need a pair of these myself.


Oooh...I love these.  Someone needs to have a baby so I can make cute shoes for him or her.

I have a giant headache today, and I won't even describe the stuff coming out of my sinuses.  I really just want to go home and go back to bed.  Rainbow crochet helps, but if only it could eliminate the headache, then I'd be in business.  In the meantime hopefully the rainbow crochet will help keep Scout all warm and toasty in her dorm room next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...