Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Charlie Brown Christmas

Today was Chocolate Covered Anything Day!  Mmmmm (and kind of gross if taken too literally).  I've already done a bunch of chocolate shoe posts, so I'm not going in that direction tonight.  I was feeling kind of grumpy and down tonight so I decided to watch both Charlie Brown Christmas movies to try to cheer myself up, then went to see if there were any shoes to go with the movies.  There are a few, actually.


I'm sure hese would be cute if I could see the whole pair.  I don't understand why the picture is cut off, and I couldn't find another picture.  Rude.
 

I've posted these before, but they're adorable, so just pretend you've never seen them and think about chubby baby/toddler feet.


Snoopy is ice skating and the polka dots are red and green, so I say close enough.


Not shoes, but fun!


Also not shoes, but dang.  Maybe they aren't as hard as they look, but for a non-crafty person such as myself they look next to impossible.

I'm going to take my grumpy behind to bed and try to keep Linus's reminder of Christmas in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...