Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Adventy Snowmen

I'm combining 2 posts today in an effort to get some of the jumble out of my head.  On Saturday I watched Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns and Frosty's Winter Wonderland while I crocheted, which made me want to do a snowman post, but I didn't because we don't currently have internet at the house, and then Sunday I got sidetracked and did something else.  So I'm starting with that.

Look at these cute, smug snowmen!  These are a little crazy-busy, but I think they're adorable.


Those are some ginormous carrot noses, but otherwise I think these are also adorable.  And they are definitely going in the PB's imaginary closet.
 

I love these!  I want these!  Notice the similarity to the first pair?  I found this website today that you should definitely visit if you want some snowman shoe adorableness.  Just don't look at the prices, because holy buckets.

Sunday was the 4th Sunday in Advent, and I was going to do a post on the blue shoes the calendar has offered up in December, but again: sidetracked.


These would have looked awesome with my St. Someone's chasuble, I think.


That is a teeny tiny skinny heel and I'm not sure I could walk on it, but I really like the overall shape of this.
 

Is this an Advent blue?  No.  Do I care?  Not really.  This is from 1955, according to the helpful information up there in the corner.  They aren't my favorite shape and style in the world, but I do love me some turquoise.

Now that I've mixed secular snowmen with religious Advent I shall leave you to ponder whatever it is you were pondering before you came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...