Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Witchy

The shoe calendar presented me with these this morning:


They are from 1985, but all I can see when I look at them is witch shoes.  It's the combination of the buckle and the extremely pointy toes.  Of course I then had to go searching for more witch shoes and here are a few of my favorite:
 


 
I wouldn't wear any of them on a normal day, but I would wear them for Halloween (although the green ones look potentially really uncomfortable).
 
 
These are not witch shoes, but I am a dork, and I love me some candy corn, so I think these are adorable.  They even have 2 candies on the heel that looks the fangs I always create with my candy corn.  I would totally wear these throughout the month of October if they came in adult sizes.
 
So, I am also a dork because I waited to publish today until I could publish this.
 
 
 
The Norwegian in me is required to tell you that of course it's not that big of deal...not bragging.  The other parts of me are like, screw that--yay!  Probably the different parts of my brain need some sort of family therapy or something.  And yes...I may or may not have obsessively hit refresh a million times this afternoon.  It was stuck at 9993 and 9998 FOREVER!



1 comment:

  1. So sad that the candy corn shoes are only for kids. They are totally you! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...