Monday, January 19, 2015

Red Polka Dots

I haven't posted lately, so this calendar page is several days old, but I just had to share.






These are horrible.  They're made from PVC.  It's not surprising that I hate them as they're Melissa and I haven't seen a pair I liked yet.  If you like them please tell me why so I can gain a new perspective.  In the meantime, I need to redeem red polka dots.


 Much better.  Kind of retro.  Very cute.



Ooooh...ankle straps!  And a little green for you crazy green lovers out there.


I need these for Valentine's Day.


I want to like these better.  They're navy blue!  I love blue!  And I don't hate these, but I like them less than the ones above.
 

These are more than a little odd.  Interesting, possibly cute, still way better than the first pair.


Casual polka dots!


Holy crap this is cute.  Totally redeems red polka dots for me.


These are vintage.  I wish I could see the heel.  The toes are cute, though.

OK.  I feel better now.  I mean, I have a massive headache (again), but I feel better about red polka dots.  Guess I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...