Sunday, January 4, 2015

Let's Play Catch (up)

I know, I know.  But I got a sinus infection and slept a lot, went to the dr on Tuesday so I could get antibiotics before I flew home on Wednesday.  The flights actually went fairly well thanks to the antibiotics, sinus Tylenol, gum, orange juice, and plane sleeping.  So then I got to snuggle with my hubby, and get the world's most fabulous welcome home from the puppies.  We were pretty exciting on New Year's and went to bed at 9:30.  At any rate, I haven't posted in awhile.  When I got home  I had 6 weeks (can you believe I was gone for SIX weeks??) of the shoe calendar to go through.  Here are a few pages for you:


Not sure about the parents, but I like the shoe on the day of their anniversary.  It kind of reminds me of a dress my mom got to wear  in another wedding (this time when she was a flower girl) that was shimmery gold and pink.

I have no idea what this has to do with Thanksgiving.  I'm not sure the auntie would appreciate it for her birthday, either.  Although I guess it would probably keep your ankles warm on a cold November day?

 

These 2 are...interesting?  And by interesting I mean oh hell no.


I like these.  I think they would have been perfect for my Christmas lights post.  They aren't Christmas lights,  but they could be with a little imagination,


Another for the oh hell no category.


December 15th is my uncle's birthday.  I wonder if he would like these?  (heehee)


Do these say Silent Night to you?  Because they aren't really working for me for Christmas Eve.


This I can see for Christmas, though.  It's like a present with a fancy bow.


Ohhh...so THIS is what I should do with all of my old cassette tapes!


And finally, New Year's Eve.  It's shiny and sparkly, so that works, but It's not doing much for me really.  I don't think I need these for my next New Year's Eve party, thank you.

The end of another calendar.  When I got home the hubby was shocked I didn't have one for this year and kind of insisted I order one.  It came today (Sunday delivery?!).  We'll have to examine some shoes from the new one soon.

In other news, the hubby and I went to our friends J&S's house today to watch the Cowboys-Lions game.  I was watching football AND wearing a Cowboys sweatshirt.  Damn, am I a good wife or what?  I even (kind of) paid attention!

OH!  One more thing:  December 30th was my second blogiversary!  Apparently the calendar knows it's my anniversary:





Blue!  I don't need the fuzzy, but Blue!  And it was blue last year, too!  I approve.  Now let's go eat some chocolate to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. I like my anniversary shoe, not so sure about the rest of them. That green train wreck might keep your feet warm but you would probably break your neck if you tried walking outside in the snow. Which by the way we are getting lovely amounts of tonight. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course now that I'm gone you're getting lovely snow. Stupid weather.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...