Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cheery

I haven't been posting much lately.  Partly because I've been doing other things and don't always remember, but mostly because I'm having blogger's block.  Nothing seems interesting to write about right now.  I went to the allergist today.  Whoopee.  I bought laundry detergent yesterday.  Wow!  I bathe dragons on a daily basis.  (OK, admittedly that's kind of an interesting sentence, but you already know about it, so whatever)  I have a mound of laundry that needs folding.  Yuck.  I need to clean bathrooms.  Double yuck.  See?  It's not interesting.  And yet here I am typing about it.  So I shall stop and we'll look at some shoes.  No theme, here really, just shoes that make me smile, which is always nice.  















OK, so probably the theme was turquoise, but since shades of blue are pretty much the theme of my whole life, it hardly seems worth mentioning.

1 comment:

  1. I like a couple of them but some are just strange. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...