Wednesday, January 7, 2015

White White White

White seems to be a bit of a theme of my week. First the hubby is a big fan of bleach.  I've used more bleach since we got married than in the entire rest of my life.  I can appreciate certain aspects of it for cleaning, but it's not my favorite, and what really annoys me is that I keep getting bleach spots on my clothes.  No mater how careful I am I never seem to be careful enough and I have gotten bleach spots on way too many articles of clothing.  Like I said, I can appreciate some things, like how white and clean it gets the hubby's stinky t-shirts (heehee).    Yesterday, for reasons to boring to relate, I had to drive the hubby's Mach 1 Mustang.  It's a white car.  It's a stick shift and actually kind of fun to drive, but it also makes me extremely nervous.  It's the hubby's "baby" and I'm always afraid I'm going to breathe on it wrong or something horrible will happen and he'll completely freak out.  Finally, also yesterday, the hubby and I were having a conversation and I said, "I'm all about that base," which he found absolutely hilarious because of how I absolutely can't pull that (or many) phrase(s) off.  He says I'm the whitest person on the planet.  Come on...really?  The whitest?  Yes, I'm crazy pasty, but there has to be other people who are whiter than I.  Mr. Rogers?  My grandmother?  I do admit to being pretty darn white, though.  Silly man, always rubbing it in.:-)

Moving on.  White shoes!










See?  White doesn't have to mean boring.  Some of these are fun, right?  A little whacky, like the cowboy boots above or the leaf shoes further up.  I can live with whacky, though. 

PS--you do realize that much of this post is tongue in cheek, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...