Thursday, January 8, 2015

Random Searching

Sometimes when I can't think of something to post about I start to google random phrases and see what images pop up.  Tonight was one such night.  I was thinking about the day, which started with taking the hubby to the dentist.  For some reason we both thought it was just a scheduled cleaning, but it was really a 3 hour visit for fillings.  Not just any fillings, though.  These had bands that wrapped around 2 teeth and were inserted UNDER the gums.  *Shudder*  My visit was much more enjoyable as I went and got Starbucks and then sat and read in the waiting room.  I definitely got the better deal.  So, my random search tonight was for Starbucks shoes.


Running shoes.  Probably for running off all of the lovely calories in a typical latte.


Interesting.  Might be fun to wear if you were an employee.


These are actually cute.  Green and stripey for all of my green girls!


That search led me to think of my brother's favorite coffee:  Death Wish Coffee.  Yes, he is odd.  They don't have shoes that I saw, but they do have hats, which my brother has and which Double A and The Bean totally covet.  They are odd, too.  Thankfully they aren't allowed to drink this particular coffee.  They're hyper enough.
 

These are Venti shoes.  Kind of cute, huh?  See what happens when you randomly search?


I can't remember what I'd typed in when this came up.  But it's cute, and I could drink my coffee from it.  Any maybe eat some cupcakes.

Good night.  I must go to bed and have random dreams like always.  Maybe they'll at least be about shoes this time.  Or cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...