Monday, January 26, 2015

2015

Have you been wondering what the new, 2015 shoes are looking like?  Probably not, but I thought I'd do a quick image search and see what I could find.  What I found was colorful but weird.


These aren't bad except for the odd piece sticking out in the middle.  I like the colors otherwise.


Also not bad.  Except for that rather hideous puffball.  It looks kind of cheap and cheesy, I think.


OK...maybe weird puffballs are a theme for the year?  Has anyone seem them out in the "wild?"


Better color-wise.  Still weird shape-wise.


Just ugly.


These are wedding shoes.  They aren't bad, actually.  They might even be cute on.


Almost?  I like the patchwork and the colors.  I could live with these possibly.


Smooshed puffballs!  Colorful and shiny, but still no.

So basically there are some fun colors out there this year, but also a lot of weirdness.  Of course, these are mostly from fashion week shows, and those are always weird.  Hopefully the shoes for us normal people are a little less whacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...