Saturday, January 31, 2015

Go Go Go Joseph!

Some lovely friends of ours invited us to go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with them tonight.  I've seen it before, but not live, and I had the best time.  Part of it is fond memories of my Old Testament professor in seminary, who used to play parts of the soundtrack when we talked about the story of Joseph.  I always hear certain lyrics in his voice.  It was fun and I'm so glad we went because it was just what I needed after a very frustrating day.  Clearly now we need to look at technicolor shoes, right?


I think I actually like every pair of shoes in this picture. Woohoo for technicolor!


I don't particularly care for any of these.   I don't hate them, but maybe if the yellow shoe was that shape but the greenish color?   I like the green, but don't really like the shape.  And the yellow is just too bright.  I love the shape of the last pair (I know you're shocked), but the color combo isn't working for me.


Wow.  OK, I actually think I would wear every pair above before wearing these.  They're festive?


Is this a real shoe or a painting?  It was listed as an actual shoe, but I'm not sure.  This is what you get when you leave the toddler alone with the finger paints.
 

I like them.  I want them for Easter.


I like these until the toe.  Is that fabric or texture?  Either way it throws things off for me.


Awwww.  Perfect way to end a post and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You like the peep toe booties? ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't loooove them, but surprisingly I'm not mad at them either.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...