Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bears

This morning when I woke up the headache was better!  Unfortunately the hubby woke up to discover his back was out (what does that guy DO in his sleep?).  As the day went on his back got better (with the help of ibuprofen, heating pad and massages) and my head got worse.  It was like I siphoned my head pain into his back and he siphoned it right back to me.  Thankfully it's not as bad as yesterday, but it's still there and it still sucks.

Oh well.  Happier thoughts.  I think they Pinterest Friend has bears on the mind.  Is it because she moved to Idaho and the winter is getting to her?   Bears are hibernating and she wants to be too?  Bears are cute when they aren't trying to eat you?  Heehee.  Let's check out the bear shoes.


Baby bear slippers!  I think the puppies need some.


Awww...the Care Bears.  I had a blue one.  No idea what it was called.  Maybe it had a moon and stars on its tummy?  Maybe I'm remembering someone else's?  Yeah, no idea.  I do know I watched the cartoon and I had a couple of Care Bear books.  These shoes are adorable.
 

Fiercer, bigger bear slippers! I think the puppies need the little ones and Pedro needs these!  Because a bear wearing bear slippers is funny.  And because Pedro would like some claws.


I love Winnie the Pooh, and I didn't find this pair in my previous post.  I love all the characters, but I resonate with Piglet.  I may have been Piglet in a former life.

I have a headache and a lap full of puppies, so it kind of washes out, right?  A friend mentioned on Facebook today that she too has had a headache last few days, as have a bunch of people at the school she works at.  One of my pastor friends needs to come and exorcise all of these headaches from hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...