Friday, April 26, 2013

Misc and Etc

Today is one of those up and down sort of days.  Nothing major, just a little bit up and down.  I'm exhausted, so that's annoying.  I took a friend for a belated birthday lunch and we had sushi.  Yum!  I saw my ENT and I have another sinus infection.  REALLY annoying.  I'm wearing cute shoes. 

 
Sadly they didn't photograph terribly well, but trust me, they are cute, and super comfy.  These are the shoes I bought last weekend on the shopping trip with the BSF.
 
Did I mention that I'm tired?  I am preaching this weekend but I'm feeling too tired at the moment to work on it.  But oooh...sparkly AND strappy!
 
 
See?  Weird day. I'm kind of all over the place.  Which sort of makes things interesting at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...