Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Babies Everywhere

All of the nieces and other children here are "babies" no matter what their age.  The oldest niece just turned 16 and while she might not appreciate it she, and the others, will always be my babies.  We did have actual babies here today, though.  A friend of ours brought her 7 month old twin boys to visit.  I've seen them on facebook, but this was the first time I got to meet them.  They are adorable, and so busy.  The crazy thing is that my mom started babysitting their mom when she was a little over a year old, so it seems strange to have her here as a married adult with her own babies.  One baby was wearing shoes and the other wasn't, so you only get one pair:
 

He was quite wiggly, so I couldn't really get a great shot.  These are his Easter shoes.  He was quite dapper in them.
 
The 5 year old was wearing boots yesterday when she came home from school:
 
 
I kept backing up to get a picture and she kept moving her feet closer to the camera.  Aren't they adorable?  Very girly and Montana-y!
 
The last couple of days have been wonderful and laid back.  My parents own the movie theater in my hometown, so last night we went with the nieces for a private showing of The Croods.  Tonight I think we might go watch the newest James Bond film.  Various babies come and go from the parents' house throughout the day, so it's awesome to hang out with them and play with whichever combinations of children are around.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...