Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fun Day with the BSF

Today I spent a much-need day with the BSF (Best Shoe Friend).  She's my friend for lots of reasons, and one of my really good friends, but she is also the one I go shoe shopping with the most often.  We met at some outlets that are about half-way for both of us, had Thai for lunch, and then did some shopping.  This place had LOTS of shoe stores.  It was awesome just to wander around and look at shoes with someone who has similar taste, and who likes shoes as much as I do (and she can wear slingbacks, so I live vicariously through that ability).  We each bought one really cute pair, and I bought some dress shoes for the hubby.  Pictures to follow when we wear them (we'll see each other again at Synod Assembly in about 10 days).  I had planned to take a picture of our feet as we wandered, but sadly I forgot.  So no picture of her cute orange flip flops (or fleeeep flops, as Flower used to say).  Instead I just took a picture of my own feet.
 
 
These are the shoes I finally found when I was on my quest for new, black, everyday summer shoes.  They're basic and plain, but I think they are cute, and they are super comfy.  They were great for walking around the outlets today.  Too bad they make my feet sweat which means my feet smell less than lovely when I take the shoes off.  Boo to smelly feet, but hooray to a day spent with the BSF, to  Thai food, ice cream, and shoe shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...