Thursday, April 18, 2013

Polka Dots

I've been slightly obsessed with polka dot shoes lately.  It's not like I'm running around buying them willy-nilly, but they are just so cute.  All I have to do to put a large smile on my face is go here and drool.  Of course, this can also lead to coveting, but I try to keep that to a minimum.  Here are a few examples for you.  I tried to get several different styles and colors, but there are-oh-so many more options out there.
 

Of course I love these, as I have a pair that are very similar.

 
Love these!  So many fun colors!  And we all know I love a good ankle strap...

 
See?  I like flats!  These are adorable.  I can't pull off skinny jeans, but I don't hold that against the adorable shoes.

 
Lime green!  Awesome, and definitely different and eye-catching.


 
I used to have a pair of shoes that were almost exactly this color of yellow.  They got donated during one of my many moves, though.  Don't tell those shoes, but I like these better...  On closer inspection, these might be the same shoes as the lime green ones.
 
So there you have it:  A polka dot fix for you day, whether you needed one or not!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...