Saturday, April 13, 2013

Odds and Ends

AA sent me a picture yesterday and said I could put it on my blog if I wanted.
 

She is in the Spring play and these are her shoes for it.  It's set in 1951, and Mom told me AA went through the pennies yesterday and found 2 that are actually FROM 1951, then Dad polished them up for her to put in her loafers.  I love that kid.  That's why we call her Double A (one of the A's stands for Awesome).
 
I realize the internet tracks everything we do online these days, but I still can't decide if yesterday's Google Doodle is totally cool or just freaks me out.  A little of both, I think.
 
 
I had a pedicure yesterday for my birthday, and it was lovely.  But dang, I waited 2 hours to put my shoes on and STILL managed to ruin the darn thing.  I think I ruin approximately 75% of the silly things:
 
 
Finally, I was looking at Shoe Box P--- on Facebook yesterday and came across these:
 
I thought they were just a little too spot-on for a pastor.  The hubby thought they were hilarious and perfect, and even dragged our poor waitress into the conversation.  She proclaimed them to be "hecka cool," so who am I to argue?  Doesn't mean I'll be getting a pair anytime soon.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...