Monday, April 8, 2013

Back in Cali

We made it home last night about 11:30.  Both of the flights went well, but leaving was super hard.  The Bean cried.  I cried.  Everyone else stayed home rather than taking us to the airport, so the crying was at least limited.  Well, Laughter cried when she found out she wasn't going, but that was about not getting to go, not about missing her auntie and uncle.  I hate leaving, it is always so hard, and I feel sad for several days after as I readjust to being a thousand miles away from my family.
 
On a happier note, it was lots of fun to get to go through a week's worth of pictures on the calendar this morning.  Here's a catch-up for you:
 




 
They're all fine.  Nothing too crazy or too boring.   But THESE I love:
 
 
They're from the 60's, and I love the beading as well as the flower detail on the bottom.  Sadly, they're slingbacks, but I guess nothing is perfect.  I'm thinking of outfits and hats that I could pair with these.  Sigh...once again I wish I could make my imaginary shoe/outfit closet become a reality.
 
**Edited:  I totally forgot when I typed this that this is my 100th post!  I  know it's not many, but it's still a milestone and I will do a little cyber happy dance in honor of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...