Saturday, April 6, 2013

Giggle Endorphins

Today was a fairly laid-back kind of day.  We had brunch at the Bistro with the parents (joined later by AA, The Bean, Laughter and my brother-in-law).  Later we went to The Bean's softball game, where we alternately sat in lovely sunshine and shivered in horrible wind and rain.  Then it was up to my sister and brother-in-law's house for dinner.  The hubby and BiL watched basketball and my sister and the nieces and I played a game called Pandamonium that was absolutely hilarious.  We all giggled a ton.  Everything just kept getting funnier and funnier.  But then again, I have highly witty and hilarious family members, so what did I expect?  AA won twice, but only because she cheats. :-)  After that I went to the movie again, this time with AA and The Bean.
 
In shoe news, I let Flower choose the shoes she wanted on the blog since I hadn't taken a picture of her feet yet.
 
 
I wish you could also see the fun, pink flowers these shoes have for a lining.  Flower was very cute with the choice.  She picked 2 pairs and then had me pick the one to wear for the picture.
 
Then we took a group picture of feet:
 
 
Starting with my pink tennies at the bottom and working clockwise, we have:  Flower, my seester, Laughter, AA, and the Bean.  Seriously, where does The Bean get all of her adorable tennis shoes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...