Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Aaaah...

I'll start today where I left off yesterday:  I love being home.  I slept in a bit this morning, and then got up to play with the 4 year old my mom babysits.  Which brings up an interesting issue.  I have 5 nieces.  There are also many other small children who hang out at my parents' house.  They are all awesome.  So far I have avoided using names on this blog.  I'm not sure how to do that with all of the children who will be running in and out of entries this week.  I thought about nicknames, but I'm not terribly creative when it comes to that.  The nieces have nicknames, but most of them are variations on their names.  So far the only one I've used is "the bean," which we use to refer to the almost 10 year old.  Maybe I'll just used ages, but that seems kind of odd.  I'm open to suggestions.  I've read blogs where they use made up names for the kids.  I also read a blog where I thought the kids had made up names, only to discover that family just had slightly crazier names for their children than I would use.  Enough of that.  Please take a peak at what the 4 year old is wearing for shoes today:
 
 
She told me they are awesome because they are pink and have a flower on them.  She is correct. 
 
Well, off to take a shower.  The 4 year old just invited herself to join me.  This is not unusual.  I rarely shower by myself when I'm at the parents'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...