Sunday, April 14, 2013

In Need of Inspiration

I was hoping as the day went on I would think of something to write about for today...I seem to be stuck.  I wore the same shoes this morning to church that I wore last week.  2 different churches in 2 different states, so I can get away with it. :-)  I'm not inspired by today's calendar, Shoe Box P--- hasn't given me any ideas today; I'm just boring.  Clearly I need to google something, but even that hasn't given me any ideas.  I even asked the hubby, who suggested I google bizarre shoes, and there are definitely some weird ones out there.  I can't seem to think of anything to say today, though.  I'll let you  peruse on your own if you want, and save that idea for another day.  Finally, I googled birthday shoes and this popped up:
 

WTH?  Those are just insane, and they look like they would be crazy heavy.  Also how is gray cake in any way appealing?  See what happens when I can't think of anything?  We end up in crazy cake land!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...