Monday, April 1, 2013

Home!

Aaaah...it's the day after Easter and I am on vacation.  When I made our flight reservations, I was just thinking how nice it would be to get to my parents' house early in the afternoon.  What I didn't think about was that our flight time meant we had to get up at 3 this morning.  Ugh, that pretty much sucked.  Oh well...despite being April Fool's day, our flights were just fine, and I got some good naps in.  Another thing to add to the long list of things I don't understand: Why women fly in heels.  I love me a good pair of high, high heels, but I refuse to run through the airport in them.  I wore the ole, reliable tennies.  When I got home I discovered the bean also wearing cute tennies, so of course I had to take a picture:
 
 
We are opposites!  I think she's getting old enough that I might be able to start stealing her shoes...
 
Somehow I had the presence of mind to look at the shoe calendar before we left this morning.  I hope this is an April Fool's choice, but somehow I don't think so.  These are insane:
 
 
How would you even walk in these?  Wouldn't you constantly be walking on your pony tail?
 
Oh well.  I'm home in MT for a week.  I'm hoping to catch up on sleep and smooch on nieces and other various small children that hang out at my mom's house.  Today we celebrated my brother's and oldest niece's birthdays, so we had a yummy dinner and a yummy red velvet cake.  I loooove being home.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...