Saturday, April 27, 2013

Star Wars

 
I love Star Wars.  I wanted to be either Princess Leia or Han Solo growing up (my brother always made me play Princess Leia because I was a girl.  I thought that was highly unfair).  I saw this clip on facebook the other day and shared it with the hubby today.  We both agreed we would watch this movie.  So, as we all know, once I start thinking about something I have to google it.  So here we go...Star Wars Shoes...
 




 
They are all hilarious.  I might even wear a  pair some day.  Maybe.  There would have to be some pretty specific circumstances.   Oooooh....like going to see Episode 7 when it comes out.  Wonder if I could get the hubby to wear the Yoda shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I could see you in any or all but can't quite imagine your spouse in the Yoda ones - well maybe but it's a stretch. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...