Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A-Maze-Ing

Last weekend the hubby wanted to watch The Maze Runner.  I read the trilogy while I was in Montana and enjoyed it.  I never have hugely high hopes when it comes to watching movies based on books that I've read.  This one was OK, but I didn't like as much as the hubby did.  I know, I'm a book snob, but I wish screenwriters would at least try to stick to the story a little more than they normally do.  The hubby liked it so much he decided to watch it again tonight.  You know what?  It didn't follow the book the second time, either, but at least this time he let me tell him what's different in the book, so I felt a little better.  And it gave me a topic for this post, so there you go.


Of course a fan out there painted some shoes.  I'm going to pretend these are based on the book, not the movie, because snob.


I wish these were a different color.  I kind of like them, but want them to pop a little more.


The tennie version!  These actually make me a little dizzy.


See?  A color is more fun!  Still a little dizzy, but not as much.  This one is for you, green peeps!


Baby maze shoes!


Kid maze shoes!  It's a family affair!


First, this is a labyrinth, not a maze.  I'm sure you knew that, but I didn't want you to think that I was confused.  I do know the difference.  I had to include this picture because it's so cool.  Now I'm thinking instead of giving my shoes to the Goodwill I should start making a labyrinth in the backyard.  I could have a spiritual experience with my shoes!

My sinuses are mad at me today, so I'm thinking it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...