Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Did you wear green today?  The hubby and I did, although my outfit ended up being more of an olive and khaki green combination, but at least I tried.  Enough about my wardrobe.  The Pinterest Friend has been busy as usual, so let's look at some shoes!


The calendar got into the spirit.  I love the color.  But what is the calendar's love of the Melissa shoes?  These are made of PVC which just sounds hot and sweaty.
 

Awwww.


This is a cool card.  I usually send holiday cards to the nieces, and I would definitely buy this one if I saw it.
 

Pretty sure I had these last year, but they're too cute not to share again.


Another cool card!


Adorable and crafty.


Ooooh...St. Patrick's Day wedding shoes.


I'm not sure about these.  They look like they're possibly vintage, so I want to like them, but there is something slightly off about them for me.
 

I wanted to get in on the fun, too, so the rest are my picks.  Can you only wear these to work out in on St. Patrick's Day?
 

I love all of these.  The second pair from the left is my least favorite, but they're all fun.


Holy buckets that's a giant sparkly green boot.  I'd wear a pair of these to a party, though.

Hope you had a green filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...