Monday, March 9, 2015

Mint Green

Tonight's (this morning's, actually) post is inspired by nothing more complicated than the color shirt I'm wearing.  Which, if you read the title, you know is mint green.







b



I will take one of each, please.  These were fun to look through because it reminded me of my mint green phase.  I had mint green jeans at one point.  I also had a mint green skirt and top (thanks, Mom for making them!) that I wore with a pink tank top, wide, pink, ruffly belt, and pink flats.  I was adorable, if I do say so myself.  I'll have to look for pictures of said outfits.

How was your Sunday?  Mine was both lazy and busy.  Lazy this morning as we slept in and then stayed in bed for awhile while we called both sets of parents.  Busy because the rest of the day was spent doing various types of paperwork (hooray for the taxes being done!) (and somehow the list from Hell manages to keep getting more complicated).  But now it's Monday, which means I should go to bed so I can actually function the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...