Monday, March 9, 2015

Again

I had fun with last night's shirt-inspired post, so I thought I'd do it again.  Tonight's shirt is lime green.  Yes, I know it's 2 green posts in a row, but it's March, so green is appropriate in my opinion.  And since it's my blog, my opinion is the one that counts. :-P


These are just weird.  Pick a style, people!


Practical and cute.  Always awesome.


It rarely rains here, but if I lived in Seattle I would have a collection of rain boots, including these.


Yep, these are bright.


Why oh why won't the hubby wear crazy shoes?


I want to see this ballet based just on these toe shoes.


Another option for my imaginary colorful canvas tennie collection.


Holy buckets.  That is all.

Here is my question for the day:  Why does running errands with the hubby always take so crazy-long?  On Friday we were going ONE place.  FIVE hours later we finally got home after going EIGHT places.  Today he asked if I wanted to ride with him for a quick errand.  I was smart and took my Kindle so I could read in the car while he drove to four different places.  We were only gone a couple of hours this time, but I'm always fascinated and slightly appalled at how is "short" trips never are.  Somebody want to get a grant and do a research study on this one for me?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...