Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crayons

I wish I'd known earlier that today was Eiffel Tower day on the calendar of weird and obscure holidays.  The Bean would have loved it.  I guess we'll just have to celebrate next year (although she'll probably expect a trip to Paris as her way of celebrating).  I thought about making that the theme of tonight's post, but I've already done a Paris post.  Which isn't to say I couldn't do another one, but today is also National Crayon day!  I love crayons.  I love reading their crazy-fun names.  And I love to color, I'm not ashamed to admit it.  So tonight we're going with the crayon theme.


So cute!  Definitely an option for the PB's imaginary closet.


Van's has a whole line of crayon shoes.  I love color, so I love these.  I've never worn Van's.


See?  I hope they actually come in a giant Crayola box, because that would be awesome.


And I hope that these come mismatched like this.  Otherwise I'd buy multiple pairs and mix and match them.
 

I've also never worn Tom's, even though I post a lot of them as well.  These are really cute.


The PB and I could totally have matching shoes someday.


Last pair.  I think I might like these a little better if they were white, but then I'd just get them dirty, so black is probably better for me.  Hmmm...maybe that's why I married the hubby?  Because he doesn't show the dirt so much as a white guy?  And yes, you should definitely kick me for that statement.  And the hubby has beautiful skin.

On a different note, I donated platelets today and ten minutes in my left arm started to bruise (the blood was returning to the tissue instead of the vein), so they switched to my right arm.  Less than 10 minutes until I was done (it takes 2 hours for me) the right arm started to bruise.  So now I can't donate again for 8 weeks.  My arms apparently were having a snarky, pissy kind of day.  Silly arms.

I think I'll go color, now.  You should go do the same.

1 comment:

  1. The Bean did know that it was the 126th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower today. She was excited. The crayon shoes are adorable but I've had enough color for one day. The girls and I created cupcake nutcrackers for their dad's birthday tomorrow. I thought they looked awful but the Bean was pleased. AA didn't make it to the end as she's really quite sick. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...