Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Burgundy

All day yesterday I thought it was Thursday.  That means today is Friday, right?  Nope, still Wednesday.  It rained most of the day, which was so nice.  Sadly it was also still in the high 60s, low 70s so it was muggier than I like my rainy days.  Oh well, we need the moisture, so I'll take it.  Besides the rain nothing terribly interesting happened today, just errands and house stuff and The List.  So there's really no basis for this post except that I've done red before, and love red shoes, but tonight wanted something a bit different and decided on burgundy.  A little deeper, a little more subtle.  Seems appropriate for a day that wasn't all bright and sunny.


Velvet AND ankle straps.  Yes, please.


Ooooh, suede AND ankle straps.  Love these, too.


Ankle straps!  (Are you noticing a theme, here?)  I like these.  The detailing makes them really interesting but not too crazy.
 

Ankle straps....


I'm definitely in a canvas shoe rut lately.


The hubby actually has a pair of burgundy wingtips.  But not with the flashy suede part.  He probably wouldn't go for that.
 

T-Straps!  I wish I could see the detail on the front.  I think it's a bow, but there's detail I can't make out.
 

Love this.  I don't always go for booties, but I think this would look great with slacks or jeans.

On a random note, today I learned that my "positive energy name" is Fantastic Blessings Dragon.  Don't you just love the weird things you can learn from Facebook?  If only I had learned this yesterday, it would have been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...