Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Upside Down Cake

Somewhere on the internets today I saw a recipe for, or picture of, pineapple upside down cake.  Any mention of upside down cake makes me think of The Reluctant Dragon


I just love how silly and melodramatic he is about that poor little cake.  I suppose I should do a post about upside down cake or pineapples, but you know how I love dragons.  I've posted dragon shoes, actually more than once, I found more and I'm going to force you to look at them.  I mean, share them with you...

I love these.  So fierce and adorable.


Yep.  If a dragon could turn itself into a shoe, this is pretty much what I would envisi..on.  This would also make an effective weapon, I'm thinking.
 

Hilarious.  The hubby loves Godzilla, and while this isn't, I would still wear these shoes to a movie if he forced me to attend.  That back part looks like it would chafe, though.
 

Wow.  These are amazing.  And really scary.  I don't think I'm kick-ass enough to wear these.

Much better!  The Reluctant Dragon would approve, I think.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the dragons bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...