Sunday, March 15, 2015

Aquamarine

Yesterday was national pi day (3.1415...), but I wasn't in the mood for pie shoes. Today is the Ides of March, but stabby, murdery shoes don't seem like a good idea either. Instead I decided to see what shoes I could find in the color of March's birthstone, which is aquamarine.









Every one of these pictures was labeled as aquamarine, so I don't know if there is that much difference in how the color appears in pictures or how people themselves see the color. I think all of them are fun and/or beautiful, but I'll let you all be the judge of which ones are really aquamarine.

How was your Sunday? I got a bunch of stuff done and still feel like I wasted the day. Oh well, it ended with cute shoes, so I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. There are a couple of pair I could see your March birthday niece wearing. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterflies! If they didn't have heels...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...