Saturday, March 28, 2015

Buttercup

I cheated on my puppies tonight.  Yep, I flirted with, and petted, another dog.  The hubby and I had dinner with our next-door neighbor, and she has a dog named Buttercup, who is 11 and really sweet.  She kept bumping my hand with her head, so I had to pet her, which was probably a mistake for more than just cheating on the puppies as I now have a sinus headache, an asthmatic cough, congestion, and gunky eyes.  But I'm going to blame that on the cat instead of sweet Buttercup.  When we got home Chalupa and Tallulah spent 5 minutes sniffing my pants and looking at me accusingly.  I never even used to like dogs, and never wanted to pet them or let them near me, and now I have 2 and I'm having an affair with the neighbor dog.  I've become a dog slut. But enough about me, let's talk about shoes.  Buttercup the dog is awesome, and buttercups the flowers are also awesome.  They make me think of spring because we would always go look for them when it started warming up.  They're all sweet and little and yellow, and I couldn't find a single pair of shoes with a buttercup on them.  Rude.  So we'll look at what I found instead:


Buttercup wedding shoes.  They say nothing about buttercups to me, but they're really cute.


Buttercup yellow, at least.  And cute flats.




Princess Buttercup shoes!  Did I need three pairs of them for one post?  Um, duh.  They're PRINCESS BUTTERCUP SHOES. Of course I did.


Definitely want these for the imaginary canvas shoe collection.


This was the only picture I could find with shoes and buttercups.  Which is OK, because I love the shoes, and that dress in the middle is adorable.  Damn, I wish I were skinnier again so I could wear that cute dress.

Yellow used to be my favorite color.  Here is my Easter outfit from that time period:





It was a suit.  There's a yellow skirt to match, and I think yellow tights.  I know.  I was awesome.  Shout out to Mom who made the outfit!


Also, I've had this stuck in my head the last few hours:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...