Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Slippers

I know, I know.  It's been forever again since I've posted.  The hubby and I have been really busy working on a giant project and I've been too tired to post at night.  I'm exhausted right now, but at least I'll get to bed before 4:30 am like I did on Sunday night.  I was convinced I could finish that step of the project, but it turned out I had another seven hours when I started again at 10:30 on Monday.  Ugh.  Anyway, my cousin posted this series of pictures on my Facebook page the other day, and they seem appropriate for my current level of sleepiness:














I'll take a pair of each and rotate through them every 10 days.  The advantage working from home is the ability to wear silly slippers whenever you want.  Must sleep, now.  As Effie Trinket would say, tomorrow's "another big big day!"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...