Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hodge Podge

Today was a lovely and interesting day. Lovely because it was 75° and we ate lunch outside. Interesting because I ate steak for the first time without gagging (not sure how the hubby accomplished that), and because we went to a bbq with some friends tonight and I was totally relaxed and social the whole time. Not once did I have to find a quiet spot and be myself for a minute. These things are probably signs of the apocalypse, so don't say I didn't warn you. The puppies also went to the bbq with us. It was their first away from home social event and I can't believe how well they did. All in all a good day.

Since I was actually busy being social and eating red meat, I'm going to let the Pinterest Friend be in charge of the shoes tonight.






Didn't she find a fun and eclectic assortment for us? She's awesome.

Actually, only the first 4 are from the PF. The last one, while from Pinterest, is from a friend from seminary who now lives in New Jersey. She's also awesome, and high on my list of people I would like to be like when I grow up.

We'll, I've already sprung my clocks ahead and now it's time to snooze. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...