Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thanks, BSF

Today was...interesting.  Busy, stressful, weird, a little depressing, emotional roller coaster, and a few other things I can't put a name to.  Suffice to say, I'm glad it's over.  On a better note, I still have awesome friends who make me feel awesome through their awesomeness.  For instance, the BSF sent me this fabulous shoe card last week:


On the inside it says, "apparently we have issues."  It made me giggle.  But we don't have issues.  You can't have too many pairs of red shoes.  Really.  Black, either.  But red shoes are happy and cheerful, which like this card, make my day happier.  And baby shoes are even happier, so I'm going with those tonight instead of big girl shoes.










I posted on my Facebook the other day how our neighbor, out of the blue, told the hubby and me that she sensed another presence when she looked at us and that she's never wrong about pregnancy predictions.  Yeah, she was wrong about this one.  But, it still made me think about babies, their cute little feet, and shoes for those cute little feet.

I hope your day was a good one, or at least involved awesome friends and/or cute little baby feet or shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...