Monday, March 16, 2015

Useless Info

Did you know that today is National Artichoke Day?  Yeah, neither did I.  This is the joy of the internet:  it is a never ending fount of useless and ridiculous knowledge.  Did you know there are artichoke shoes?  It shouldn't surprise any of us considering some of the shoes I've found for this silly blog.  So here you go:


 Shoes for a little hippy vegetarian baby.


Why?  And who would wear them?


And yet somehow they're still better than this.


This was one of about 5 pairs of artichoke fleep flops I found.  Why would this be?  What is it about artichokes and fleep flops?
 

I love these!  I could do without the bobbly parts, but love the color and pattern.

Are you a fan of artichokes?  I'm not completely sure what the big deal is. They seem like WAY too much work for not a lot of reward.  But then, they have their own day, and I do not, so what do I know?

3 comments:

  1. You have your own day - it's called a birthday!!! Coming soon :-). KMc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it, not me. It was really hard but I refrained from saying it. But now that it's out there - you are almost 60!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...