Monday, April 20, 2015

Cards

Every holiday I am continually amazed at how many fun shoe cards exist in the world.  This birthday was no different with these 2 gems:



This one is from the auntie, and how true is it?  Men have boring shoes for the most part, or maybe I just think they're boring because I'm not a man?  I have a friend transitioning from female to male who is so excited he gets to wear wingtips.  So maybe I'm just projecting and some men love shoes as much as I do.
 


This is possibly my favorite card ever.  It made me laugh a lot.  I have slutty shoes.  Some people refer to them as CFM shoes (if you need it explained, you're not ready to know what it stands for).  Some people think any shoe with a heel over 2 inches is a slutty shoe.  It's probably a matter of perspective.  I thought about making the rest of this post about slutty shoes, but decided to go in a more wholesome direction.








Shoe cards are awesome.  Thank you to those of you who have given them to me over the years for everything from Christmas to birthday to wedding showers.  Keep em coming!  Oh, and wear those slutty shoes with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...