Friday, April 10, 2015

Seester and Brother

Today, according to the internet, was National Sibling Day.  I am the youngest of 3; I have an older sister and an older brother.  The seester is 6 1/2 years older, and the brother is 4 years older.  Neither of them read my blog, so I can pretty much say whatever I want about them, and they'd never know.  OK, I wouldn't do that, especially since both of my parents read this and I don't want to be grounded for the rest of my life.  Really, though, I'm pretty lucky in my family.  My siblings may occasionally drive me crazy (and I them), but I know they love me, and I love them.  It's a love fest.


Aren't we cute?  Here is what I got in tonight's shoe search:


Sibling shoes.  Cute, and they came in several colors, but I really don't know what they have to do with siblings.


Also sibling shoes, and I have absolutely no idea what the heck is going on with these.


Sister shoes.  Not sure the seester and I will be getting these any time soon.


Yep.  That's me!


Also labeled as little sister shoes.  Don't know why that's the case, but I think they're adorable.


These are Brooks Brothers.  My brother would never ever wear these.


Awww...a little sibling family of matching shoes.

Happy National Sibling Day!  Family isn't only blood related, so even if you're an only child, I hope you have people in your life who are as close as siblings.  I definitely think of the BFF as my sister.





This is us.  She loves purple, and I love blue.  But she's not a fan of heels, so she can have some nice flats.




Have you hugged your sibling and/or bff today?  The good news is that every day can be sibling day, so hug away!

1 comment:

  1. Tooooo bad, think how cool they would look with his kilt! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...