Sunday, April 26, 2015

Poker, Anyone?

The hubby and I went to some friends' last night for a BBQ.  Their daughter, her boyfriend, their 2 daughters were visiting from Texas, and it was nice to go hang out and catch up.  Doesn't hurt that the babies are 2 and 6 months and stinking adorable.  There was also an adorable 8 month old, so I got a lovely baby fix.  The hubby got his people fix and his poker fix.  This particular group of friends almost always end up playing poker when they get together.  I don't play poker.  I get the basics, but not all of the details.  Plus, I'm a terrible liar, so bluffing wouldn't be my strong suit.  But the hubby enjoys it and I got to play with babies, so it worked out just fine.  Maybe I need some shoes to wear while he plays?










I like the 2nd to last pair the best.  None of them are particular favorites, but you know how I love a good themed shoe.  It would crack me up if I had playing card shoes to wear while they hubby plays.  Or, I could wear them while I play solitaire on the computer.  Or, I could that last tennis shoe for the hubby and he can play the poker and wear the shoes while I stay home and read a book.

3 comments:

  1. While reading a book about a poker game. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubby has books on poker, but they're how to, so I think I'd have to skip those.

      Delete
    2. You know a good poker game murder mystery or something.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...