Sunday, April 19, 2015

Birthday Party

The hubby threw me a birthday BBQ in our backyard last night.  There were 23 people total, which is pretty much perfect more me.  The hubby, who is a massive, flaming extrovert, doesn't think it's a party unless there are at least 50 people.  The hubby is crazy.  As I said, the number of people was pretty much perfect, and I had a really nice time.  I'm really grateful for the people who came and helped me celebrate.  SKD wasn't able to come, but she was there in spirit.  She gave me a gift card for DSW for my birthday, which means I got to go shopping!


Turquoise!  They aren't very tall, but they do have a bit of a wedge heel, and I really love the color.  I had a multi-colored dress, and I went in looking for yellow wedges, but do you think I could find any?   Of course not.  Black, brown, and nude out the wazoo, but yellow?  Nope.  I found 2 pairs of yellow pumps I liked, but that wouldn't have been a good choice for a backyard party, and neither of them were terribly comfortable.  Anyway, I went with the turquoise, and I think they are really fun.  Let's look at more turquoise sandals, shall we?
 







I find it amazing how colors appear in pictures.  These were all labeled as turquoise, but many of them look green to me.  Also, lots of these have that damn thing between the toes, but since I'm just coveting and not buying, it doesn't matter; my toes will remain unassaulted.

Thank you, SKD for my fabulous party shoes!  And thank you to all of you who came last night to help me celebrate, you are the bestest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...