Saturday, April 4, 2015

Holy Saturday

It's amazing how spending the day outside in the fresh air can make a person so tired.  And puppies.  The dogs are wiped out.  We decided to spend our Holy Saturday having a family adventure and took the dogs to Folsom Lake.  It was gorgeous, and we had a great time.  The humans enjoyed the beautiful weather while the puppies enjoyed all the new and interesting (i.e. disgusting) things to smell.


Tallulah was all about frolicking in the sand.


While Chalupah learned to fetch sticks from the water.

It was a good day and now we're all tired.  Puppies are snoozing, hubby is in bed, I'm about to go there myself.  Tonight's shoes don't really have a theme, exactly, they're just shoes I like that seem kind of springy.


 I wish I had these right now to wear for Easter tomorrow!


I love these, but it's the same complaint I always have about flip flops:  You can't see the pretty part!  And the pretty part just gets filthy.
 

The PF sent these to me.  If I can't have the top pair for tomorrow, then I definitely want these.  Actually, can I just have both?
 

These look kind of gray to me right now, but they are a really light, icy blue.  I love the detailing, if not the slingback.
 

I would like the coral and the turquoise, please.  Maybe one color on each foot.


Yes, yes, and yes.  Also ignoring that darn thing between the toes on the far right pair.


I'm not sure I would buy these, but they are so fun and bright.  I would definitely try them on.


For my green peeps!

Good night, all.  Tomorrow we celebrate the resurrection, so be sure to get a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...